Family Gateway does not by default collect or share personal information from users of this website. Any personal information that you provide for the purposes of feedback, contact, messages or subscribing to any services through the site may be retained in our office systems for processing off-line.
Web browser information
Our website logs may record information about your computer and the pages you visit on our site. This may include your IP address, location, browser type and version, operating system, referring web page, length of visit, page views, and any other information commonly transmitted by your web browser when web pages are requested.
• Make the shopping basket and checkout work
• Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
• Tell us how many people visit the website and which pages they look at
Our cookies do not:
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Pass data to advertising networks
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties unless required to do by law
• Pay sales commissions
The website uses the following 1st Party Cookies:
• Woocommerce (for the shopping cart – although these are not affected by the new law)
• Google Analytics (for statistics)
Guarding information about you
We will not provide personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing without gaining consent. However we may disclose personal information:
• If we perceive there to be a serious adult or safeguarding risk
• if required to do so by law
• in connection with current or prospective legal proceedings
• in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
We will take reasonable technical and procedural precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of any personal information related to use of this website.
This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or behaviour of third-party websites.
Family Gateway is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of ability, access or technology. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
The aim of this site is to promote the activities and interests of Family Gateway, and to improve access to our services and deliver social impact. We try to keep all our site information up to date and accurate, but we can’t accept responsibility or liability for it. If you have observations or concerns over content, please let us know and we will endeavour to resolve them as soon as possible. Some of our content contains links to other sites over which we have no control – we do accept responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage arising from use of such linked sites
The copyright in content on this website belongs to Family Gateway unless otherwise noted. You can download any of the material for your own use so long as you accept all risks from downloading, installing or using the content. We will not be responsible for damage to your computer or software, or any losses you suffer as a result of downloading, installing or using the material (including damage caused by viruses). You must not, without prior permission: reproduce or redistribute any of the content; alter any of the content; or alter or remove our copyright notices on the content.